Sunday, January 5, 2014

I will try to do 8 sentences tonight since I missed yesterday. It was an unintentional flake, I was running around and out all day.

It's about to be close to 50 below 0 in Chicago so I spent the day being productive inside. I made a budget for the rest of the month. It might not seem like a lot, but that is huge for me. I know I've said it before but I'm just absolutely the worst WORST ever with money and even being aware of what I'm earning/spending is a huge step forward. after my minor (read: major) freak out on Friday night about going into debt to pay for my masters I thought I should start being smarter with what I spend.

I spent the afternoon/evening cooking a "clean" vegetable soup and some healthy, paleo cinnamon rolls. Eating healthier is going to be a lot easier when I have lunch and breakfast stuff prepared on Sunday night.

Tomorrow morning is my first 5 am workout. We'll see how it goes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment