Monday, January 6, 2014

My first morning workout was a success. Well, half a success. I only did 30 minutes of my hour goal but its a start. I definitely need to invest in a yoga mat. Mountain climbers, burpees and planks were difficult on my freezing, hardwood floors.  I also need to eat something of substance before I workout. Which may seem like common sense but the last thing I'm thinking of at 5 am is breakfast. Hell, I'm not even thinking of coffee that early. I ate "clean" today and remembered to drink lots of water, hopefully I can keep this up.

I also learned fat free half and half is just as good as the full fat stuff, so that will be an improvement to my diet.

I've decided thinking of these "resolutions" or "goals" as year long is too daunting.  So I'm taking blogging, improving, etc month my month. It seems so much more tolerable and reachable.


No comments:

Post a Comment