Friday, January 3, 2014

Spending tonight on my grad school application. I've been really stressed about going back to school because I'll have to take out student loans and going into debt terrifies me. I got into a little credit card debt during college but that's nothing compared to paying for grad school. I have to keep telling myself the ends justify the means but still . . .I'll be almost $60,000 in debt.

I'm also pulling my credit reports tonight. I haven't done that in a long time and want to make sure everything is good. If I'm going to go into debt, I should probably start paying attention to my finances more than I do now. I am the WORST at that. Terrible flaw.

Let's be honest, the biggest way I'm improving things and pushing forward is that I'm not at a bar tonight. Friday is my usual bar night but I decided this was more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment