Monday, January 13, 2014

Long time no talk? Obviously blogging every day is unrealistic so I've revised my goals to just blogging regularly through the end of the year.

No major life updates. Except if there are any fitness types reading, I have some questions. I am pretty nauseous throughout my workouts. any way to stop this from happening? I guess that's actually it. My next focus will be stopping myself from snacking. It's hard not to snack when I'm inside with toddlers who are eating basically all day.

I plan on emailing a contact I have tomorrow about volunteering for after School Matters. It's a great program and I'd love to give them some of my time.

Trying to stay more focused this year and have less "down" time but thats seeming like a double edged sword. Staying busy and filling my time more productively has made me feel a bit out of control at times. Hopefully I get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment