Thursday, January 23, 2014

January is almost over . . .finally. This seems like the longest month ever. Even so, I've been making things happen and moving towards my goals.

My workouts have continued regularly, and I'm really enjoying them. I do need to get my snacking in check. Maybe I can hire someone to follow me around and yell "stopppp fatttty" whenever I reach for chips or cookies.

On the grad school front, things are really looking up. I completed my fafsa forms, which is a huge step. I've paid my registration fee for school and ordered my transcripts. Now i need to write an essay and ask people for recommendation letters and I should be all set.

Of course I am still stressed out about financing but I keep trying to tell myself that won't stop me it's just another obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment